- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
For those of you who don’t understand archaeology, I have made a diagram.
ahahahahaha, wow thanks
Photographer: Michael Lavine
Shoot Date: 05/23/91
Shoot Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Commissioned by: DGC
i think the reason perfume commercials are so weird is because they have to advertise a smell without using smells
i dont want to outlive my favourite rockstars, i cant handle this. I know people die but it feels like you’re getting stabbed in the heart,
No. I don’t even know what to say. A rock n’ roll legend has died today. He started one of my favorite bands of all time and now the man who helped make the music is gone. Ray, I’ve got every album you guys ever put out, and I promise I‘ll keep you and Jim alive every time I play a Doors album. Thanks for the music and the good time. Rest easy. Ray Manzarek. Today, he broke on through to the other side.
Ray Manzarek, keyboardist and founding member of The Doors, passed away today at 12:31PM PT at the RoMed Clinic in Rosenheim, Germany after a lengthy battle with bile duct cancer. He was 74. At the time of his passing, he was surrounded by his wife Dorothy Manzarek, and his brothers Rick and James Manzarek.
Rest In Peace Ray Manzarek
The Doors are a huge impact on the music i now listen to and i can not thank them enough. They are truely legendary band.